We offer two types of hairfixing, Permanent and Semi Permanent. The main difference between permanent and semi-permanent hairfixing is that the first one cannot be detached/removed from your body and thus will be like your natural/ real hair. The latter can be removed when it is desired and can be fixed again when the customer decides so.
1. Permanent Fixing (Pasting)
2. Semi Permanent Fixing (Bonding)
The main difference between permanent and semi-permanent hairfixing is that the first one cannot be detached/removed from your body and thus will be like your natural/ real hair. The latter can be removed when it is desired and can be fixed again when the customer decides so.
Gateway Beaumonde’s Clinic is providing hairfixing services for those who want practical solutions for baldness and hair loss. The clinic follows non-surgical American and European techniques to make it services painless and worry free.
The technician will access your hair and skin type to decide on the required hair sample. He will study the area that is affected by baldness and then it will take two hours to fix your hair. The hair used will match your existing hair. You will also be given instructions about how to take care and maintain your hair properly. There is no age limit to undergo hairfixing- we have satisfied customers from 18 yrs to 68 yrs.
1. It looks and feel like your natural hair. It’s hard to tell the difference.
2. The process is non-surgical and hence it is completely painless
3. The process uses natural/real hair and is done according to the structure & thickness of the existing hair. The hair can be made curly, straight or wavy as required
4. It takes 2 hours to fix your hair. This process finishes in one sitting and does not require repeat visits
5. Hairfixing can be done partially or fully – that is, it can be done only on the area that is affected by baldness/hair fall, be it the forehead or the centre portion
6. You can style, comb your hair in any style
7. You can lead a normal life after fixing your hair- there are no restrictions on bathing , swimming or leading an active life.
As the hair used in hairfixing is not alive, one has to take care of it by following the instructions given by the specialist.
We are one of the pioneers in hairfixing technology in India and our dedication to the field makes us the preferred brand of movie stars, celebrities and various other public personalities. We cannot reveal their identities due to privacy/professional reasons, but Mr. Siddhique; the versatile Malayalam movie actor is our brand ambassador , feels strongly positive about the brand. On many occasions he has given us due credit in supporting him to make his silver screen characters come alive.
Get your hair fixed as soon as you start losing your hair as after getting bald, people will notice the difference. Let your secret be your secret and leave the whole world wondering…